Clickable '-- ' with signatures menu

From: Michal Nazarewicz
Subject: Clickable '-- ' with signatures menu
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:13:00 +0200

Hello,

I've recently came up with an idea of making the signature separator
clickable in such a way that after clicking it (or pressing enter when
cursor is on it) a menu would pop-up with a list of signatures.  Then
I can choose one signature and the current one would be replaced with
the one I've chosen.

Another thing would be making a "From:" header clickable in similar
manner -- this time I could choose one of preset From headers.

Surly it is possible do to this but I have no idea how to achieve such
behaviour.  Any hints or code?

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
 .o. | Liege of Serenly Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o