Re: tracking posts

From: Sebastian Kaps
Subject: Re: tracking posts
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:59:54 +0200

// Joe Bloggs writes:

> Actually, since that is so simple, perhaps the following is not too
> difficult either; is there any way for gnus to also keep a track of
> replies to my posts? So I just need to look in the
> nnfolder+archive:sent-news group?

None that I know of. Gnus would have to scan all newsgroups for this to
find these replies. I'm sure this is possible somehow, but it may be
painfully slow.
I just give replies to my posts a higher score value so they get a
different color and thus are easy to find in the summary buffer.

--
Ciao, Sebastian