How to Message-ID in citation-line

From: Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas
Subject: How to Message-ID in citation-line
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:27:05 -0800

 Hi fellow gnus,

 Does anybody know how one could go about getting the Message-ID
into the insert-citation-line, I do know I need to write a function,
but I lack relevant examples to analyze.

 I am looking for something like this:

  "In message <MESSAGE-ID> E-MAIL (FULL NAME) wrote:"

 Maybe somebody can point me to the right direction :-)

 Cheers,
gamaral

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
  Free/Libre/Open-Source Software Advocate & KDE Developer