Re: How to Message-ID in citation-line

From: Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas
Subject: Re: How to Message-ID in citation-line
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:21:00 -0800

Joachim Reiter <Spam@hobbyecke-pc.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> In my mind, these you want, makes a two line citation... This is many
> and looks like a novel :-(
>
> Sorry for this bad english

Hi Joachim,

  Some times it does, I just like the way it looks. :-)

  I might not use it in the end, but I would still like to learn more about
_gnus_ and how something like this could be accomplished.

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
  Free/Libre/Open-Source Software Advocate & KDE Developer