can Content-Type be set of the body of the message?

From: kousik
Subject: can Content-Type be set of the body of the message?
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 05:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

For attachments, gnus prompt me for a content type (with a sensible
default), but when composing messages, can I set it explicitly? For
example (a bad one, though) if I wrote the email (actually pasted from
somewhere) with html markup tags, for example "<h1>Some Header</
type is text/html so that the receiving end renders correctly? Or if I
pasted some text which is already quoted-printable, e.g. have `=20'
etc inside, can I edit the content-type to add a transfer-encoding?

Thanks,
Kousik