Quick Searching of Gnus Letters

From: Kenneth Jacker
Subject: Quick Searching of Gnus Letters
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:50:44 -0400

I have been using 'swish-e' as a "search engine" for a couple of years
to provide faster access directly from withing Gnus (via "G G") to
previous letters in my groups.

Since I, of late, have been redoing some of my long standing Gnus
configuration options, I thought I'd re-evaluate this as well.

Should I continue to use 'swish-e'?  Or, do you have another suggestion?

I did check both the Emacs and Gnus FAQs as well as checking Google.

Thanks,
--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj@cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj