Re: Gnus does not save the groups

From: Merciadri Luca
Subject: Re: Gnus does not save the groups
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

On 12 août, 18:32, Ted Zlatanov <t...@lifelogs.com> wrote:
> You didn't answer the most important question: how did you exit Gnus?
> Make sure you use `q' or `s' to save your newsrc file.
That is what I wanted to say. I tried many times to quit Gnus saving
my newsrc file (and it displays a message showing that it has been
saved correctly).
> Then you're not saving to it.  If you add groups, the newsrc file should
> change when you quit or save.
Surely, but I only show you the result. That is the main point of my
question. :-(

> Oh, and as for your file paste:

> ML> \n" (progn (insert "   ") (gnus-put-text-property (point) (progn
> ML> (insert ":                             :") (point)) gnus-mouse-face-
> ML> prop gnus-mouse-face) (insert " " gnus-tmp-subject "\n"))) (summary-
>
> Please use `C-c RET C-f' to attach a file to an e-mail.  It looks much
> better and allows me to see the original file contents.
I would have liked to do it, but I am encountering other problems with
my computer where I can use Gnus, and I thus post the messages using
Google's website (that is why these messages are not PGP-signed).

Thanks for your help.