.authinfo.gpg and caching

From: Richard Riley
Subject: .authinfo.gpg and caching
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:04:31 +0200

I moved to a .authinfo.gpg file recently and updated my gnus sources
accordingly. I can set
epa-file-cache-passphrase-for-symmetric-encryption to t and thats
fine. But suppose I want to encrypt with a key? epa doesn't seem to talk
to my gpg-agent. Is this as designed? Or should it cache? With no
caching each time I refresh gnus I have to type in my key password for
each and every machine accessed each time.

thanks for any info,

r.