Re: Change in splitting from emacs 22/gnus 5.11 and emacs 23/gnus 5.13?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Change in splitting from emacs 22/gnus 5.11 and emacs 23/gnus 5.13?
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:27:46 +0100

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:16:05 -0800, Frank wrote:

>> I still think that it is very weird if you have set mail-sources to nil
>> and you haven't configured nnimap splitting.

> My reasoning is that I have mail split using my imap server's sieve
> functionality. And, I use multiple email clients from multiple
> computers. I want gnus to do no splitting.

I'm sorry I was unclear. I don't think your objective is weird, I think
the behaviour you are experiencing is weird.

(I prefer it the other way around, btw. I have Gnus do all the splitting
and and ssh to the computer running Gnus to access email - I'm
old-fashioned that way (I have Gnus send a copy of all non-spam email to
an IMAP-account that my phone can access, but that is a different story
:-)).

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Computers are there to save programmers time"               Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk