Re: X-Face header

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: X-Face header
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:28:35 +0900

Andreas Most <Andreas.Most@nospam.invalid> writes:

> Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr> writes:
>
>> When i read some messages, Gnus display some picture at "DISPLAY_NAME"'s
>> left. That's great to me. I want to make it, too! Help me everyting for
>> it, please...
>>
>> Sincerely,
>
> Look into the manual. Chapter about "Image Enhancement" and then
> X-Face or Face depending on whether you like it black and white or
> coloured.

Sorry for stupid question. Actually i'm not professional image
photomaker. At that manual, i don't understant about the following
sentance:

          a 48x48 pixel black-and-white (1 bit depth) image

So you guy give me detail describing for it, please. Everytime i'm not
sure about images(gif,png,bmp,whatever) i made. In additon, can you
please show me real example ~/.emacs for X-Face. Any advices comments
welcome!

Sincerely,

--
"I think he should get his face fixed. He was the most handsome one in the
family before he got hurt. Come on, Mike, say you'll do it. Make him do it."