Re: X-Face header

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: X-Face header
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:55:05 +0900

Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr> writes:

> Slackrat <g-no-ose@azurservers.com> writes:
>
>> Byung-Hee HWANG a écrit profondement:
>>

>> |           a 48x48 pixel black-and-white (1 bit depth) image
>> |

>> Mine, if you can see it, is an emacs/gnus produced image which is
>> automatically converted to a "face" from this:
>>
>> http://82.242.109.147:6080/tlug/facesmtp.jpg
>>
>> (If it isn't visible, decode the png from the headerz)
>
> Your style is good to me. But still i don't know how can i setup that in
> my ~/.gnus.el or ~/.emacs. Show me your relevant configurations, please..

After all i got my face header. There were no packages netpbm and
mimencode in my system. So i installed that packages.

Best practice for it, i think this pager [1] is good, anyway.

Thanks to Slackrat,
Special thanks to Pascal,
Very special thanks to Lars (larsi@gnus.org),

Sincerely,

# Footnotes:
[1] <http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusFace>

--
"Listen, kid, I'm busy, I can't talk, where are you?"
"In New York."