nnmal archive group wont go away

From: Richard Riley
Subject: nnmal archive group wont go away
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 05:17:20 +0200

I think I have missed something in the docs.

,----
| gnus-message-archive-group is a variable defined in `gnus.el'.
| Its value is
| ((if
|      (message-news-p)
|      nil
|    (unless
|        (string-match "rileyrg@"
|                    (gnus-fetch-original-field "From"))
|      "nnimap+mymail:INBOX.sent")))
`----

This setting should ONLY store the Gcc in the imap INBOX.sent if the my
email is NOT started with "rileyrg@". That seems to work. But I still
have an nnml group open. I dont use that afaik : everything on the email
side is imap.

,----
| *     {nnml:archive} (opened)
|      {nnmairix:localhost} (opened)
|      {nnimap:mymail} (opened)
|      {nntp:motzarella} (opened)
|      {nntp:Gmane} (opened)
| *     {nnml:nnml-mail-storage} (opened)
`----

How can I suppress the opening of these servers?