Re: Can not read my messages.

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Can not read my messages.
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:05 -0000

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:32:33 -0800 (PST), Fab wrote:

> To read new messages through the server nnml, I must press the "^".
> How to have my new posts via nnml in the main buffer?

When you use ^ to go to the *Server* buffer and continue to the
nnml-server you have defined, subscribe to the nnml-groups you want to
appear in the usual *Group* buffer, so have them show up there.

(I.e. press 'u' when you have the cursor placed on them to toggle
subscription).

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore         Adam Sjøgren
  to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of      asjo@koldfront.dk