Re: Can not read my messages.

From: Fab
Subject: Re: Can not read my messages.
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:02 -0000

On 12 mar, 00:32, Katsumi Yamaoka <yama...@jpl.org> wrote:
> > I recently installed Gnus, and I can not read the messages I receive.
> > There must be something wrong with my file. Gnus.el, but I do not see.
> > Thank you for your help.
>
> [...]
>
> > (setq mail-sources
> >       '(pop :server "pop.wanadoo.fr"
> >             :password "*******"
> >             :user "couvreur.fabrice"
> >             ))
>
> I think it should be:
>
> (setq mail-sources
>       '((pop :server "pop.wanadoo.fr"
>              :password "*******"
>              :user "couvreur.fabrice"
>              )))

Hello,
Thank you for your help, I think it works because I have only read the
message I received today, but wait a bit to be assertive!
What I do not understand is why it was necessary to add parentheses,
because there was no error in my Lisp code.
Another question, I work with Emacs, Gnus me how to prevent the
arrival of a new message?
Thank you.
@ + Fabrice.