Re: A small patch for nnir.el

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: A small patch for nnir.el
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:23 -0000

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 08:01:32 +1100 Mark Triggs <mst@dishevelled.net> wrote:

MT> Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:
>> Comitted.  I renamed the function with "-override-" so it's clear it
>> overrides the normal flow and used an if with comments instead of the
>> unless.  The changes are still tiny.  Can you test and write back if
>> it works for you or not?

MT> Many thanks, Ted; that's working fine for me.  Just for reference,
MT> here's what I'm doing in my own code:

MT>   http://github.com/marktriggs/mailindex/raw/master/contrib/mailindex.el

I'm pushing for moving Gnus to Git (discussed on the ding mailing list
over the last few months).  When that happens collaboration through Git
repos will be much easier.

Specifically for mailindex.el, you could contribute it to Gnus if you
like and the license allows it.  I hope there is some documentation too,
I didn't examine the whole repo but that file doesn't have any.

Thanks
Ted