Re: gnutls windows smtp

From: Hugh Lawson
Subject: Re: gnutls windows smtp
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:43 -0000

Pascal Quesseveur <pascal.quesseveur@free.fr> writes:

> I've tried several times without any success. I am currently using
> msmtp with the following settings:

Thanks Pascal for sharing.  I've given up on this.

I need much hard study to figure out how to make w32 emacs and emacs
gnus interoperate with gmail.  There is much new knowledge required,
for me.

This is a hobby project, so I'll put it aside for a while.

If there is much demand for this, somebody will make it easier.

Hugh