Re: Follow-Ups and multiple groups?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Follow-Ups and multiple groups?
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 23:45:38 +0200

On Fri, 07 May 2010 23:20:16 +0200, Merciadri wrote:

> Okay. But giving nothing for followups should not prevent Gnus from
> sending the article to the precited groups, should it?

Correct.

>> What do you mean "it never works"? Descrive what happens...

> What happens is simple: an article (/thread) is never created in any
> of the two groups that I specified in `Newsgroups'.

Do you get any error messages? Perhaps the administrator of the
news-server you use do not like crossposts.

> Why? Thanks.

Hard to tell without any information from you about what happens.

You could try ngrep and see if you can learn something by looking at the
interaction with the news-server. NNTP is quite straight-forward.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "we push onward. to you, it is 2005, to us, it is            Adam Sjøgren
  2011. we are always far ahead."                        asjo@koldfront.dk