Can't send emails to this list via gmane?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Can't send emails to this list via gmane?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:12:59 +0100

Hi

I am not able to post on newsgroups via gmane. I can email to the
mailing list, but not post a new post or follow up via gmane. Below is
my .gnus.el, and I subscribed to the gmane mailing lists via B in the
groups buffer.

Any suggestions?

I have the following .gnus.el:

##########
(require 'nnir)

(setq user-mail-address "R.M.Krug@gmail.com")
(setq user-full-name "Rainer M Krug")

(setq gnus-select-method
             '(nnimap "gmail"
                      (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                      (nnimap-server-port 993)
                      (nnimap-stream ssl)
                      (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo")))

;; Configure outbound mail (SMTP)
(setq smtpmail-starttls-credentials '(("smtp.gmail.com" 587 nil nil))
      smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com"
      smtpmail-default-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com"
      send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it
      message-send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it
      smtpmail-smtp-service 587
      smtpmail-auth-credentials '(("smtp.gmail.com" 587 "R.M.Krug@gmail.com"
nil))
      smtpmail-debug-info t
      smtpmail-debug-verb t
      )

;; set renderer for html mail to w3m in emacs
(setq mm-text-html-renderer 'w3m)

;; set gnus-parameter
(setq gnus-parameters
      '(("nnimap\+gmail/.*"