How to set up multiple username on same IMAP server?

From: Hideyuki Ito
Subject: How to set up multiple username on same IMAP server?
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:10:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'd like to set up multiple username(usreacount) on same IMAP server
(imap.gmail.com).

Could you tell me how to write it in .gnus.el and .authinfo ?

Currently, I'd written them as

(setq gnus-select-method '(nnnil)
      gnus-secondary-select-methods
      `(
        (nnimap "FOO"
                (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                (nnimap-server-port 993)
                (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo")
                (nnimap-stream ssl)
                (nnir-search-engine imap))
        (nnimap "BAR"
                (nnimap-inbox "INBOX")
                (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                (nnimap-server-port 993)
                (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo")
                (nnimap-stream ssl)
                (nnir-search-engine imap))
        ))

I'd like to use username "foo" and password "passfoo" on Foo IMAP connection
and username "bar" and password "passbar" on BAR IMAP connection. What elisp
descriptions are required?

Thanks,

--
Hideyuki Ito