Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:17:20 +0100

Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <unhammer@fsfe.org> writes:

> Gour <gour@atmarama.net> writes:
>
>> On Sri, 2015-01-21 at 22:07 +0100, Rasmus wrote:
>>
>>> BBDB3 is nice.  You may be able to setup sync between BBDB and owncloud
>>> using AsynK.
>>
>> It sounds good, but I wonder about this statement (from org group):"I found
>> AsynK screwed up my contacts." ?

[I think the quote is me.]

Now I remember: I use fields not supported by AsynK, and as I recall AsynK
"tampered" with unsupported fields (maybe by removing them?).  I see that
you have a link to further customization below, so I have clearly not done
my homework well enough.

Sorry about the imprecise statement!  And thanks for clarifying.  I should
give Asynk another look.

—Rasmus

--
Hvor meget poesi tror De kommer ud af et glas isvand?