Re: rendering HTML: how to disable

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: rendering HTML: how to disable
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 14:09:15 +0200

Adam writes:

>> guess i'll need to spend a bit more time trying to figure out how to
>> tackle this

> It does sound odd, the defaults are supposed to be "safe".

I just opened a bunch of LinkedIn HTML emails while running "ngrep -W
byline port 80", and the only http requests sent was for gravatar.com
(which I have explicitly enabled by setting gnus-treat-from-gravatar);
I can't reproduce the problem.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "In his words, Emacs is elegant, UNIX arcane."               Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk