Re: auto-kill mails with "X-Spam-Flag: YES"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: auto-kill mails with "X-Spam-Flag: YES"
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 06:01:47 +0100

>>> I would also recommend using scoring instead
>>> of killing.
>>
>> OK, I did this:
>> (setq gnus-extra-headers '(To Cc Keywords Gcc Newsgroups X-Spam-Flag))
>
> Did you also tweak nnmail-extra-headers?

You are right I didn't do that, and there is an
interesting reason why, because when I first set up
the rule it said the X-Spam-Flag header wasn't there,
so I change the `gnus-extra-headers', and it
didn't complain!

Anyway changing `nnmail-extra-headers' didn't work but
is now done.

Scoring in general works tho and I agree conceptually
it seems infinitely better than killing (almost).

So the first entry here works as intended, the second
isn't applied for some reason.

(("subject"
  ("Prova min röv!" -1000 nil e))
 ("extra"