Re: auto-kill mails with "X-Spam-Flag: YES"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: auto-kill mails with "X-Spam-Flag: YES"
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 01:48:40 +0100

> I don't have X-Spam-Flag in my extra headers, but
> I have To. If I score on that, it works as expected:
>
> (("extra" ("larsi@gnus.org" nil nil s "To")))

That works for me too but not so any header I try to
add, e.g. Subject.

Because the rest of scoring works, this is not an
issue for me as I can get rid of them posts in other
ways. So I'm just saying.

By the way, is it recommended you use scoring to
remove duplicate from Gmane groups as well?
Which I have so far done with splitting:

(setq nnmail-split-methods
      '(
        ("mail.ml-ooa"
"\\(To\\|Cc\\):.*\\(help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org\\|gnuplot-info@lists.sourceforge.net\\)")
        ("mail.misc"   "")) )

With scoring, does the unwanted stuff always turn up
as "unread messages" in the Group buffer before they
are expunged upon selecting a group? Or can it be done
completely transparently?

If not perhaps I'll stick to splitting.

--
underground experts united