Re: Citation processing in HTML articles?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Citation processing in HTML articles?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 22:05:48 +0200

Dave Abrahams <dave@boostpro.com> writes:

>> Creative! :) The power of colors should
>> never be underestimated. (And I'm not
>> talking pink panties here.) But, in this
>> case there is a better way: (setq
>> gnus-treat-hide-citation t)
>
> ? That's what I do already

...? OK, so what is the problem, then?
The buttons (three chars each) too big?

> This is for “messages that only format well
> when rendered as HTML.” Unfortunately, I have
> to deal with many of those.

Well, good technology can make bad technology
less bad, but only to a certain point, and it
is not pleasant work, as in the back of your
mind you know this would be a non-issue if only
good technology was used to begin with! (I know
this isn't helping you, but it is the truth.)

                   - so far: 32 Blogomatic articles -