interopcast-general

[Interopcast-general] Icecastadmin

From: ALLOMBERT Antoine
Subject: [Interopcast-general] Icecastadmin
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:31:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello everybody,
As you have certainly noticed, we put on the CVS the src of the
icecastadmin server.
We put it because we need extern help. Unfortunately,
we met a very thorny matter with the browsers: Netscape, Mozilla
and Phoenix don't return a suitable request for the formular of the
homepage. We are currently in contact with Tristan Nitot, a developper
for Netscape and Mozilla in order to solve this problem.
Because of this bug we were very delayed for the developpement and we
are aware that the current src are not really satisfying. We are going
to change them in a close future, especially the documentation, the comments
and the Makefile which still explicitly contains the library paths we
use at home.

Bye folks.

Guillaume, Mickaƫl, Antoine.