invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] Palm Sunday logic

From: Cecil Allison
Subject: [Invoke-dev] Palm Sunday logic
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:50:00 -0500

Her body, formerly so thin and undeveloped, has filled out. He wasnt a liar norchicken-hearted neither. He could die happy, knowing hed revengedhimself on us more than he ever dared hope!
Lavinia is stiffly square-shouldered, her eyes hard, her mouth grim and set.
You better come out to the kitchen andhelp me first, Peter. A moment later Brant appears in the doorway andstands just inside it blinking in the light. Lavinia has been dreadingthis and throws herself in his way, grasping his arm. You understand Iaint sayin this to no one but you two.
Do you think she done it furgrief over Ezras death, like the daughter let on to folks? Lavinia againmakes a movement to follow her.
There is agrotesque atmosphere of boys out on a forbidden lark about theseold men.
All I know is I wouldntstay in there all night if you was to give me the town! The graveyards full of Mannons and they all spend theirnights to hum here. The words shatter her mercifulnumbness and awaken her to agony again. Orinturns from her and starts to pace up and down by the steps.
After all thats happened, areyou becoming her crybaby again?
Ill walk to the end of the wharf with you. But how could I foresee that shewould come in just at that moment? Her green dress is like a copy of her mothers in ActOne of Homecoming. I know he was the one whoplanned Fathers murder!
Hes shyin at the furniture covers an his teethare clickin aready.
They dont knowIve gone and even after theyve found out they cant prove where Iwent. He wasnt a liar norchicken-hearted neither. The companionway stairs lead down to this alleyway.
The others are Abner Small, Joe Silvaand Ira Mackel. Id like toknow where Im at while I kin see. They approach the cabinskylight silently.
Their voices are heard and amoment later they enter on the poop deck, from left. Shed suspect youwerent going to your fathers now. The only person to come offlucky would be Brant! Off on a whaler in the Injun Ocean, that was. Icant bear this horrible feeling of despair! Lavinia stands at the left of the steps, rigid and erect, her facemask-like.
Hewont see you when he passes along the alleyway in the dark. Suspended in the skylight is a ships compass. Vinnie an Orins liable to be back from Chiny afore long an shedgive me hell if anythin was broke.