invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] sophomoric deity

From: Matthew Chavez
Subject: [Invoke-dev] sophomoric deity
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:51:59 +0400

The gas man came, asking that I let him into that silenceto read the meter. The stuff was all wrapped in paper andrags to keep it from chafing and spoiling. Forthe sake of the violin she gave up her daily airing but not herpiano practice. Punk was dashing madly at the fence,leaping, backing to dash again, as breakers dash at a sea-wall.
John thought with deep affection ofhis mother.
But when I took him to see her, neither dog norwoman was pleased. The veterinary ran a stubby fingeraround the sick pups gums. The house bubbled with activity and good smells.
What torture equals a violin under theuntutored hand!
IfI raised or half-raised a dog, I named him.
We did not mind child practice as much as adult jazz. I fear we must look for a house, said Mama.
One spring thirty pups were born in the kennel nursery within oneweek.
The laundry man returned it later and toldme it had been soaked with blood.
Intothe garden trooped a stream of grey vitality, stirring commotionamong the calm of the flowers.
In an attempt to be funny theyhad been arranged ridiculously as ornaments.
I had seen them shut Boffin behind a six-foot fence whenI left the butchers.
Pell-mell we scampered down the hillside.
He had the reputation of being wicked and had severalbites to his discredit.
Suddenly I felt the dogs body electrify, saw his ears square.
But when I took him to see her, neither dog norwoman was pleased.
She preceded him down the stair, down thestreet.
Its entire floor space was packedsolid to the ceiling. The wife had said, Father, shut Boffin in.
FurnitureONCE I turned a zinc pail down over the head of a widow tenant. Her richness oozed deliciously, spicy,fragrant, ample.
Mother looked surprised at another visit from me so soon. Before I let her go among my own dogs,she had to be cleaned. One day I had occasion to take madame some things.