ipfc-developer

Re: [Ipfc-developer] IPFC extensions

From: Glauber Reis
Subject: Re: [Ipfc-developer] IPFC extensions
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:43:30 -0300 (ART)

> You  can use  the  IPFC infrastructure  (XML
> message and  the 3  zone
> structure) to distribute  in the other way the
> messages. This is also
> the purpose of the infrastructure.

That is the focus, is there any push towards it (any
coding, or..)? this is my main area of interest.
Are contributors wellcome? ;-)

> You have  also to add the  verification of XML
> signature  on the agent
> side  and  add  some  complexity  in  the agent  in
> order  to  manage
> configuration and software install.

Yep, a common library for this specific niche would
make life easier...

> IMHO, the structure for configuration  (on the
> backend side) should be
> fully separated from the event side.

Any ideas as to how to make the same dr-server aware
of it? (is it really necessary?)

> > Do you think of extending IPFC to a much broader
> > focus, i mean jumping from a MSS framework to a MS
> > framework?
>
> It's still a MSS framework ;-)
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> adulau
>

> --
>                             Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
>   3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD
> ---   AD993-6BONE
> "People who fight may lose.People who do not fight
> have already lost."
>                                                       Bertolt Brecht

=====
Glauber Reis
"Progress requires exchange of knowledge."
                                           Albert Einstein

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3,
filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/