ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] ancestor

From: Tom Corbett
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] ancestor
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:15:43 -0300

Which meant that the title of his books had to be top notch.
If I get to see the same car again it would be pure chance and not planned. Some say dreams are a window into the future thus the whole idea of dejavu. I mean you're literally grinning from ear to ear. I'd prefer playing water the entire day than party on a beach full of people. Its main purpose is not entertainment, but rather distracting you from their trick. Maybe by the cards that life had dealt them, the relationship that they were in may not have ended on the best of terms.
Now I wouldn't want to end that last sentense with an "again" as that would give away the whole surprise right?
Its main purpose is not entertainment, but rather distracting you from their trick.
The first would hopefully be a roadtrip to Phuket. but i think you end it on a good note, i'm sure it's gonna be alright. When the eyes have something to look for or focus on.
Even when one diddn't, with enough time and space given to each other, we essentially became friends sooner rather than later.
>From there, we plan to drop by the now famous Phi-Phi island and Samui as the last point before we head back.
When the eyes have something to look for or focus on.
Heck, I actually woke up from the dream and found myself going to the kitchen to get her a glass of water cause she said she was thirsty.
Not caring the amount of evasive driving everyone else has to take never mind the traffic jam caused by your driving.
When the eyes have something to look for or focus on. The next day you go again and then leave everything to chance. Now that's an interesting one don't you think? the ones that make copy SIZZLE and my headlines impossible to ignore.