iris-devel

Re: [Iris-devel] Segfault fixed

From: Cédric Delfosse
Subject: Re: [Iris-devel] Segfault fixed
Date: 11 May 2002 19:36:20 +0200

Ok so no more segfault.

But still a little bug...
I have a problem when pressing 'f' to switch fullscreen.
Sometimes it works.
Sometimes it doesn't work. A non window-managed window appears, with a
top left position that is the same as the windowed window before. And I
loose my keyboard, and only a killall xmms can save me.
Do you have the same problem ?