jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit & FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE

From: Peter Veerman
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit & FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:37:23 +0100

Olivier Sessink wrote:
> but the Makefile template Makefile.in already has /etc/jailkit
> hardcoded.. Perhaps I am overseeing something..? Can you send me your
> makefile?
Shoot me....

You're totally right as I already said that in my first mail and i quote :
    "Apart from files being installed in wrong directories (which i have
fixed with editing the Makefile.in and the configure.ac)"

Thus I have edited both in Makefile.in and configure.ac in order for
everything to end up at the right locations. You can see that in the
diff's of both files below:

[root ~/jailkit.peter]# diff configure.ac ../jailkit.org/configure.ac
36c36
< AC_PREFIX_DEFAULT(/usr/local)
---
> AC_PREFIX_DEFAULT(/usr)

[root~/jailkit.peter]# diff Makefile.in
../jailkit.org/Makefile.in
32c32
< iniprefix =/usr/local/etc/jailkit/
---
> iniprefix =/etc/jailkit/
84c84
<       - rmdir /etc/jailkit
---
>       - rmdir --ignore-fail-on-non-empty /etc/jailkit

Peter