jailkit-users

RE: [Jailkit-users] SSH Problems

From: Jon Gullidge
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] SSH Problems
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:21:49 +0000

Thanks for all your help! I have actually solved it now. But I'm really not sure what I did to do it. May have been one of the earlier attempts that just took a while to work. Who knows but it's work now.
I do however have a question regarding STDIN, I wasn't sure whether to post a new thread, but I decided against it. I cannot use STDIN within the chroot jail:

crispycrisp ~ # echo < echo "hi"
bash: echo: No such file or directory

however a normal echo works as expected:
crispycrisp ~ # echo "hi"
hi

Any ideas what could be causing this? And how I can fix it. It would be nice to be able to pipe input and stuff as it would allow me to finish building my passwd command for the users ;)