janosik-user

[Janosik-user] crack

From: Sylvester Cochran
Subject: [Janosik-user] crack
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:01:44 +0200

Wouldnt he say he seen Sing creepin into the study, anthen heard the shot?
Well, somehow, the shot seemed to be on the balcony. Inspector Chan Says No Tree in Forest Bears Cooked Rice. My room is in an ell in the rear, close to the road. Not even slightly, replied Chan heartily. O course, mebbe Im a leetle unreasonable. Twenty minutes later, Charlie pushed open the door of theover-heated little office.
You think this Swan knew too much about whokilled Landini?
He leaves ithere in case of an emergency. And in my room last night, he said, you, yourself, hinted at knowingsomething, too. In the silence that followed, Charlie heard Sam Holt sigh wearily.
Tell me, is there train to Oakland this morning? But not until, in an empty house down the road, he had shot and killedDoctor Swan. Sing muttered something about the amount of work in this house, andretired. Ryder brushed an imaginary bit of lint from the lapel of his beautifullytailored coat.
Charlie followed the sheriff into the passage at the rear. I go to my room to freshen up droopingappearance.
But not until, in an empty house down the road, he had shot and killedDoctor Swan.
He came into the passageand pointed to a hook beside the rear door. How manyyears did you have when you came to this alien land?
Always been cooped up in cities, aintyou?
As soon as the sheriff had gone, Sam Holts groping hands sought for thetelephone on the desk. None save that of Doctor Swans unexpected passing, about which you haveno doubt heard. How does he knowhe will put them on again in the morning?
I have no information, Romano answered suavely. Youve been wonderful, Leslie Beaton told him.
My nerves are all shot to pieces, in this God-forsakenplace. He went to his closet, removed a tie and drewit around his neck.
But one way or theother, Mister, youre tellin. He then sealed the flap, and handed the big envelope tothe sheriff. Do you not long toreturn to China, ancient one? He wished the Italian hadremoved more of that lather before hearing the news.