janosik-user

[Janosik-user] price wily

From: Patrick Underwood
Subject: [Janosik-user] price wily
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:21:06 -0400

She took us each singly,in turn, into her dining room.
That is, while she does see, partly,the short-range intent, it is mostly cause and effect she sees. For purposes of evolution this universe has been dividedinto quantitative and qualitative aspects.
Under instruction I broke the whiteof the egg into the water, and stirred it with the spoon. The juxtaposition of different degrees of frequency in space and time,Betty replied. Every manifestation of consciousness operates in the trilogia essences. Well, Betty tried to explain, the form attribute of the desk is whatis real to me.
What you mean is this:a high degree of consciousness-quality can set in motion an intent. Heretofore she had been taken away merely.
However, this is sidereal time; and it is brief only by sidereal measure.
You must not forget that we enjoy your earth garden.
There she presented me with a glass halffull of water, a raw egg and a spoon. Time, whoseessence is receptivity, is experience. Here is a log floating in the river,an event.
The entire universe is in degrees of expressedconsciousness. There can be extraneous deflections that can stop the effect. However, this is sidereal time; and it is brief only by sidereal measure. Your will is free, and you can choose according to your quality.
Yourearth is there because it is a nexus of certain frequencies. An ordinary camera would see some of them.
And also she hadwarned us that we must expect no clear and detailed account of her world.
He is closer to the orthic thanthe matter he observes.
We see also the event as it is conditioned by the wills ofmen.
We are cognizantof the EVENT, but we immediately relate it up to the INTENT.
I am in anunobstructed phase of the one and only universe, that is all. She looked intothe glass and read the pattern made by the white of egg. That describes a process, but does not say what does the arresting, Iobjected.
In fact, I think shewas a little indignant about it.
Not so high as his own frequency, but veryclose to his own. Cause and effect, said Betty, is one of the laws of time, just as itis one of the laws of motion.
In orderto pass them quickly you put into them content of interest. About this arresting of frequencies: what does the arresting? I can only stand on the sidelines andobserve.
Examine the various conceptionsof time held by individuals in your own universe. Andthat solidity is due to the fact that things are an obstruction to me.
You experience the samereactions, subjectively, as you would through your physical senses. Yet you are aware that there is aworld of action below the clouds.
At some unpredictable hour, something is going to change this room.