javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Re: [Javaweb-submit] additions and updates to the GNU

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Re: [Javaweb-submit] additions and updates to the GNU Java package list
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:05:26 -0700

Nic Ferrier wrote:
What browser are you using? I guess your browser is just forcing the
tags to lower case.

Sigh.  Yes, Mozilla is doing this.

I checked in my changes, just changing the Kawa-related sections
(plus fixing rsserved->resvered for classpath).

I like lower case tags. I haven't used them on that page because I
didn't originally write it (the webmasters did I think).

People have been working on getting gcc.gnu.org xhtml-compliant.
That includes making all the tags lower-case.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/