[Javaweb-submit] Mpostman

From: Hector Eduardo Urtubia
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Mpostman
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:46:17 -0800

Hi,
I am a developer for MrPostman. MrPostman is a java application that acts as a POP server and connects directly to webmail services such as Hotmail and Yahoo! to fetch the email to a pop client.
MrPostman is licensed under the GPL and is a colaborative effort with developers around the globe. We would appreciate if you would put a link on the "Other GNU Java Programs" section to our project:
http://mrbook.org/mrpostman/

Thanks!,

Hector Urtubia.