jessie-discuss

Re: [Jessie-discuss] Re: Future of Jessie & JDK1.5

From: n-roeser
Subject: Re: [Jessie-discuss] Re: Future of Jessie & JDK1.5
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:06:35 +0100

Hallo,

chinmaya wrote:
> I some how managed to extract GNU-SSL (Jessie) and related packages
> and compile it using SUN JDK1.5.
> I changed my existing sample server/client to use GNU-SSL provider,
> during hand shake I am getting following error:
> javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Data must start with zero.
> Looks like this very basic error, any idea whats causing this.

If I understood you correctly, you tried this using javax.net.ssl from
Classpath (CVS or the latest release)?

It is probably easier to help if you post the code which causes this
error, and tell us what software the other side of the connection is
using. Are you using your sample client to communicate with your sample
server or are you using openssl s_client, for example?

Thanks
--
Nico