jilc-dev

[Jilc-dev] Next Steps

From: Avinash Dhoot
Subject: [Jilc-dev] Next Steps
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:47:45 +0530

After discussions with Miguel, we've planned not to recreate the structures, but rather map the instruction set directly. We will need to keep a track of the size (in bytes) of both the Bytecode and the corresponding IL instructions, as they may be differences.

We need a function that takes a Bytecode instruction, and outputs the corresponding IL instruction, while keeping track of the total byte size difference.

Target is to make a POC by this Friday, and finalize it by next Friday.

Avinash Dhoot
----
#include <disclaimer.h>

Happy hacking!