k-mib-ppc

Re: [K-mib-ppc] beta-pre7 testing

From: Hard Mac
Subject: Re: [K-mib-ppc] beta-pre7 testing
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:02:56 -0500

Thanks for info on what you would like.

Unfortunately I don't know as much linux as I would like to ;) Just a begginer
when it comes to linux.

I'll be looking into what I can do and looking forward to the next version.

If anyone feels so inclined to write a little more detailed linux commands for
the 'tests' that Yves sent, that be be great...

Thomas