kawa-commonlisp-dev

Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] [GSoC] Parameter protocols in CL

From: Charles Turner
Subject: Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] [GSoC] Parameter protocols in CL
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 00:49:33 +0100

On 26 July 2012 00:26, Per Bothner <address@hidden> wrote:
> It seems at first glance it might be a small change,
> mainly changing the type of the keywords array from Keyword[]
> to Symbol[].  The searchForKeyword methods take Object[],
> so they don't care.

What initially put me off was that LambdaExp#keywords would have to be
generalised too, and I'll bet some of the visitors rely on it's type
being Keyword[]. I didn't look into this much, but if what I've said
sounds like nonsense, I will resume it, just because I've already
committed a fair amount of code to it, which will only lay dormant
under the cloud of comments, slowly rotting from my memory.