klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] New User

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] New User
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:20:17 +0200

I dont know what is your locator... it is the QTH locator, mine is IN80, or IN80AA, ...

El 26/06/2012 07:58, "Bob Smits" <address@hidden> escribió:
Hello. I'm a long time KDE user with Opensuse and also Ham operator VE7HS.

I stumbled upon KLOG and wanted to give it a try.

Is there documentation somewhere?

For example, when I start it up it asks for a "locator" but I have no clue
what is meant or the format I should enter. Is this lat long? address?

Thanks, Bob
--
Bob Smits <address@hidden>

"Windows8: It's like upgrading from Ignatieff to Harper."