koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: 1.3.3 NOT released !

From: address@hidden via news-to-mail gateway
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: 1.3.3 NOT released !
Date: Sat Jan 4 21:54:02 2003

Hi,

In article <address@hidden>,
paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

>During chrismas holidays, i can't work a lot on my computer as
>you may have seen :-) The 1.3.3 could not be released before
>christmas, because of many installer problems.  I just have
>spend 2 hours on it, and it still doesn't work well;

have you tried to apply my patches to the installer (including
Install.pm)? I did spend more than 2 hours on it :-)

If the patches no longer apply cleanly, I can spend some time to
rework them for the current CVS version. I always install from
scratch (because I still haven't got any real data in my Koha),
so I must make the installer work before I can test anything
else.

--
Ambrose Li  <address@hidden>
http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/cmcc/  http://www.cccgt.org/