koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: 1.3.3 NOT released !

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: 1.3.3 NOT released !
Date: Mon Jan 6 02:22:03 2003

address@hidden via news-to-mail gateway a écrit:
Hi,

In article <address@hidden>,
paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:
During chrismas holidays, i can't work a lot on my computer as
you may have seen :-) The 1.3.3 could not be released before
christmas, because of many installer problems.  I just have
spend 2 hours on it, and it still doesn't work well;

have you tried to apply my patches to the installer (including
Install.pm)? I did spend more than 2 hours on it :-)

If the patches no longer apply cleanly, I can spend some time to
rework them for the current CVS version. I always install from
scratch (because I still haven't got any real data in my Koha),
so I must make the installer work before I can test anything
else.
My  problems where on directories cleaning and some data updating. It had almost nothing to do with the installer.pl, more with the buildrelease script.
--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIGB libre http://fr.koha.org)