koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] kohadoc.sgml

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] kohadoc.sgml
Date: Fri Jan 10 07:29:03 2003

Micheas Herman a écrit:

I was reading the docs and started to type some changes.

The document seems to need a fairly major rewrite for 1.4 :(

I came across the following issues.
       The templating is not addressed in the translation section.
Polish no longer seems to be under active development. (I could
       not find a link to the polish version. Just the polish images.)

Polish is living again, as Benedikt starded polish templates translations this week,

--
Paul POULAIN