koha-devel

[Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....

From: Benedict
Subject: [Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....
Date: Fri Jan 10 08:14:02 2003

Hi guys,
I give up on cvs system....

This is the third time I SPOOKED THE CVS TREE AT KOHA....
My setup is: redhat 7.2, ssh, cvs, cervisia.
Today, using cervisia I again  spoiled the cvs tree at koha !

And that happened accidentally...or maybe due to how cervisia works....?

Anyhow, while in default/pl/intranet-tmpl/ dir I issued command to add both
./parameters dir and the MARC_SUBFIELDS_STRUCTURE.TMPL FILE.
What happned is that the ./en directory has gotten ovewritten.
I am sorry guys,
I withdraw.
Please take my privilages away
Benedict

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes