koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Branches in Koha

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Branches in Koha
Date: Fri Jan 10 19:35:01 2003

Hi Benedict

> Since I do not have a working version of Koha, can anyone explain to me how
> branches in Koha work?

Koha has within it the idea that a library may have more than one branch
(seperate building), but
the branches are all run by one Koha.

This isn't a way for libraries that run different systems (or even different
Koha's) to exchange books.

Does that help?  One of the programmers can probably give you info on how it
works at a tech level

Cheers
Rachel

 I mean the template files say that a user can choose a