koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] some english files are in french:-)

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] some english files are in french:-)
Date: Sat Jan 11 01:15:02 2003

Benedict a écrit:

Hi guys,
It seems that the marriage is very stable, some english files in the value_builder directory are originally in french. I don't oppone since UNIMARC will probably be the most appropriate in France. I have a question though, I assumeKoha will support USMARC or MARC21 (I PRESUME IT IS ONE AND THE SAME THING).
Any clarifications?

yes, here they are :

The value_builder dir is done for xxxMARCyyy specific plugins.
When I begun to develop them, we hadn't started the french translation.
As i'm a poor man, i developped unimarc plugins only in french, and put them in english directory. Anybody interested by plugins for MARC21, polish-marc or something else can develop plugins (look at 1.3.3 release notes for PluginDoc url, on the wiki)

shame on me anyway !!!

I'll correct this for 2,0 as plugin-html are very poor at the moment : no colors, no titles...
when I ameliorate them, i'll translate them to english too ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN