koha-devel

[Koha-devel] buildrelease script sits forever

From: Benedict
Subject: [Koha-devel] buildrelease script sits forever
Date: Wed Jan 15 08:00:23 2003

Hi,
The buildrelease script goes like this:

Updating your checked-out copy of the 'koha' CVS files.
You may need to enter your SourceForge password.
Using ../koha.
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating info
cvs server: Updating lang-datas
cvs server: Updating lang-datas/fr
cvs server: Updating marc_datas
cvs server: Updating marc_datas/marc21_en
cvs server: Updating marc_datas/unimarc_fr

Updating your checked-out copy of the 'koha-html' CVS files.
You may need to enter your SourceForge password.
Using ../../koha-html.
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating intranet-html
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/acquisitions
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/admin
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/catalogue
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/images
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/images/numbers
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/issues
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/members
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/opac
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/opac/images
cvs server: Updating intranet-html/reports
cvs server: Updating opac-html
cvs server: Updating opac-html/cat
cvs server: Updating opac-html/images
cvs server: Updating opac-html/includes
cvs server: Updating opac-html/members

And sits like that forever.
any clue why?
Benedict

Is there a command switch to skip the update? I can do it manually from
cervisia to make sure I've got the latest copy.