koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: HTML files Summary: Expires:

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: HTML files Summary: Expires:
Date: Wed Jan 22 01:36:05 2003

Bobby Billingsley a écrit:

Hi team ...

OK - I think I've got a clearer picture now.

I plan to go ahead with reformatting the HTML using symbolic rather than
numeric entities.

I'll try modifying a few of the files to use the <!-- TMPL_* --> variant of
the template tags and see if that works (also using single-quoted rather than
double quoted values). If this turns out to work ok I'll go along with that in
all the files (and also have a go at transforming at least the english files).

maybe a little perl script to automate this would be nice ?
Any candidate to do this ?

Once this is donw, I'll provide a few samples of HTML Tidy's CSS-ified files
for >someone< to check out (I've no experience w. CSS and not much of a clue
about it so I'm probably not the one).

ok, let us know when it'll be done.

--
Paul POULAIN