koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] help with perl for koha

From: Mike Mylonas
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] help with perl for koha
Date: Wed Jan 22 03:31:04 2003

Hi Benedict,

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 13:25, Benedict wrote:

> The system gives this error while doing:
> HTML::Template->new() : Unknown or unmatched TMPL construct at
> /fake/path/for/non/file/template : line 7. at blib/lib/HTML/Template.pm
> line 2230.
> make: *** [test_dynamic] Błąd 255
> address@hidden HTML-Template-2.6]#
>
> Any hints?
> Newly not updated redhat-8.0 system. Perl 5.8 included.

I am still working on this problem and it appears to be a known problem
with the version of perl that came default with Red Hat 8.0.

To confirm this can you send me the output of 'perl -V'.

One way to get around this problem is to install perl-5.8.0-83 (I would
suggest rebuilding the src.rpm) from Red Hat's rawhide. This will allow
you to install HTML::Template.

##NOTE: This may have some issues that may affect Koha - I cannot
confirm this until tomorrow when I have a chance for some more testing

I hope that helps a little

Mike